Water scarcity is depleting our resources and more and more deep well submersible pumps are being used in different areas related to the extraction and impulsion of groundwater.
A superior engineered product, VOGT Stainless Steel Well Pumps and Submersible Motors are designed to produce more work with less energy and greater efficiency.
They possess long life and stable performance due to their superior material and production characteristics. Their reliable design reduces long-term cost and allows for economical operation.
- • Equipment with better efficiency and hydraulics.
- • Line of pumps and motors in 7".
- • Quality, robustness in pumps and motors.
Technical Characteristics of the Pump/Motor Assembly
- • Equipment of European origin and standard.
- • Available parts and pieces to modify or extract stages.
- • 100% stainless steel design, without seals and gaskets in pumps.
- • Encapsulated and rewindable motors.
- • Standard and High Temp motors.
- • Equipment for 7" wells with efficiencies equivalent to 8".
- • Motors suitable to work with VDF.
- • Motor power up to 220Kw.
- • Maximum capacity 290 m³/h
- • Maximum height 690 m
- • Maximum allowable sand content 50 g/m³
- • Completely in stainless steel AISI 304
- • Connection according to NEMA standards.
- • Long life and high efficiency.
- • Motor body and shaft made of Stainless Steel AISI304L
- • Lower and upper body made of GG25
- • Heavy duty thrust bearing
- • Mechanical seal SIC-SIC
- • Sand protection
- • Pressure balancing diaphragm
- • Insulation Class F, Protection IP68
- • Removable power cable
- • DOL and Star Delta starts
- • Simple and low cost maintenance.
- • Combinations for coupling 8" pumps to 6" motors.
- • Most common spare parts such as impellers, diffusers and bushings available locally.
- • Mechanical seals available for 6" and 8" expensive Sil/Sil motors.
- • Pt 100 probes available on 6" and 8" motors.
- • After sales service.
- • Pump testing on VOGT Hydraulics Bench.
We have commercial partners to incorporate to our pumps and motors, equipment for an optimal installation of our equipment.
- • Pumps for flow rates greater than 300m3/H
- • Pipes, couplings and flanges
- • Flexible hoses
- • Valves
- • Flow meters
- • Discharge heads
- • Submersible cable, muffles
Applications in various markets
• Agricultural Division: Groundwater supply for water supply facilities, irrigation in horticulture and agriculture.
• Industry Division: Pressure and capacity increase in plants.
• Construction - Sanitary Division: Feeding of treatment plants, water supply from wells.
• Mining Division: Water supply, distribution and dewatering areas in mines. Brine Collection in Non-Metallic Mining.